Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Summer calls for cool beverages, sweet treats, and fun with companions. All the fun stuff doesn't need to be for the children, us grown-ups can appreciate cool beverages and fun with companions as well! That is the reason I did some mixin' in the kitchen and thought of some reviving summer mixed drinks.

Its a dependable fact that I adore a decent glass of wine, and it wasn't until the point that I made my Aloha Sunset Wine Cocktail that I ever even idea of blending wine with different alcohols or even squeezes (except if I was making sangria). That is to say, wine is astounding all without anyone else. Furthermore, when I consider blending wine with juice, I naturally consider getting for a container of Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio, both are lighter and somewhat sweet on occasion and would mix pleasantly with an assortment of creations I'm certain.

Be that as it may, I had a jug of Cabernet Sauvignon in my grasp and it's around 95 degrees here in Florida, and I needed to sit outside and watch the children swim for a couple. The Cab appeared a bit excessively dry (don't misunderstand me, I LOVE a decent glass of Cabernet Sauvignon) for summer warmth and pool viewing, so I opened the fridge and got for the children's lemonade.

Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail #drink #cocktail

Also try our recipe : Strawberry & Berry Colada Cocktail #strawberry #drink #cocktail

Ingredients :
  • Ice
  • 6 oz lemonade
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 2-3 oz Cabernet Sauvignon - I used CK Mondavi and Family

Instructions :
  1. Place the ice in your desired cup
  2. Pour in the vodka
  3. Pour in the lemonade
  4. Stir gently
  5. Slowly pour on the Cabernet Sauvignon
  6. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2RKygDm

Post a Comment

0 Comments