GREEN GODDESS BOWL #diet #bowl

GREEN GODDESS BOWL #diet #bowl

Lou and I are at the age where we have a million weddings. This past Saturday we had two of every one day. What's more, don't misunderstand me, I adore a decent wedding! Lou normally takes full favorable position of mixed drink hour, as he hits up each station somewhere around twice, and afterward continues to "pulverize the move floor." I likewise love a decent mixed drink hour, a well-made filthy martini, and appearing some mother esque move moves (love you Mom).

I disclosed to Lou I was somewhat stressed over doing the vegetarian challenge at the weddings. His answer was, "It's simple. On the off chance that it's not veggie lover, don't eat it."

What's more, he had a point. It truly was anything but an enormous arrangement. In spite of the fact that I shed a little tear as I passed the cheddar station, I was clearly fine. At supper, Lou told the server I was 'vegetarian' and she presented to me a plate of mixed greens with balsamic dressing rather than the Caesar serving of mixed greens on the menu. I requested the veggie lover course, and I didn't eat the cake.

GREEN GODDESS BOWL #diet #bowl

Also try our recipe : Tuna Salad Pickle Boats #diet #salad

INGREDIENTS :
  • brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
  • kale
  • edamame (i used organic frozen edamame)
  • zucchini, chopped
  • quinoa
  • extra virgin olive oil
  • sea salt & pepper
  • garlic powder
  • your favorite vegan creamy dressing (*optional)

INSTRUCTIONS :
  1. preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
  2. drizzle the brussels sprouts and zucchini with olive oil, and season with sea salt, pepper and garlic powder.
  3. roast for 25-30 minutes until tender (zucchini may cook faster, so check on it and remove and set aside when done)
  4. cook quinoa according to package directions in water or vegetable broth.
  5. add a small amount of extra virgin olive oil to a pan over medium heat.
  6. add the kale and a few dashes of sea salt and sauté until it begins to wilt.
  7. add edamame to the pan and sauté until warm and the kale is crispy.
  8. arrange everything into a bowl or mix together!
  9. top with tahini dressing if desired. recipe in the notes.
Source : bit.ly/2EC56OT

Post a Comment

0 Comments