Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower #diet #healthyrecipe

Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower #diet #healthyrecipe

A short time prior I saw a surge of Cauliflower related posts in my Pinterest feed. It appeared as though individuals were utilizing Cauliflower for everything! There was pizza outside layer, rice, fricasseed rice, potato tots, breadsticks, even potato serving of mixed greens!

It got me energized. So I bounced on board and utilized Cauliflower rice rather than white rice in my sautéed food formula. Well. A lot to my failure, it had an aftertaste like Cauliflower. That was fine I presume. I wouldn't fret the flavor of Cauliflower, however when you're anticipating rice, it's sort of a bummer.

So months passed by and about a month back I chose to give Cauliflower another shot and I made Cauliflower Mashed "Potatoes" and, guess what? It was a hit! My one year old will even have seconds, thirds, and fourths of these "potatoes." And without a doubt, they're multiple times simpler and snappier to make than ordinary pureed potatoes. I don't have to strip anything or hang tight perpetually for them to mollify. I simply steam, mix, and season.

Garlic & Herb Mashed Cauliflower #diet #healthyrecipe

Also try our recipe : THE BEST KETO MEATLOAF MUFFINS #keto #whole30

Ingredients :
  • 12 ounce bag frozen cauliflower
  • 1 1/2 tbs sour cream
  • 1/2 tbs butter
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/4 tsp parsley (I used dried, not fresh)
  • 1/4 tsp basil (I used dried, not fresh)
  • salt & pepper to taste

Directions :
  1. To save time I use the frozen cauliflower florets (store brand) and follow the steam-in-bag microwave directions (Typically 6 minutes in microwave).
  2. Once steamed, add cauliflower to a Food Processor and blend til you see no more chunks of cauliflower. Must be completely "mashed."
  3. Pour cauliflower into bowl & add seasonings. Salt & Pepper to taste. 
Source : bit.ly/2UqSsqV

Read more our recipe : Keto Zucchini Tots #diet #zucchini

Post a Comment

0 Comments