The BEST EVER Grilled Chicken Marinade #dinner #healthyrecipe

The BEST EVER Grilled Chicken Marinade #dinner #healthyrecipe

It is JUNE! School is out for Summer and I couldn't be increasingly energized. We had a totally superb trek to Birmingham this previous week to visit family and to watch my multi year old niece perform 4 moves in her presentation. (counting a two part harmony and a SOLO) She did astonishing and I was so happy we had the option to be there to watch!

We remained with my relative and as dependably she had tasty nourishment looking out for us. We went thrift-ing (my preferred thing!) and got huge amounts of school garments for my kiddos. We went through Saturday and Sunday with my side of the family and got the chance to go with my sister and her family to chapel and afterward to see Captain Underpants motion picture after. (Truly, I nodded off. at both. Try not to pass judgment)

So now we are back home and my most seasoned began her two daily center school exercises for volleyball and b-ball and we additionally began our Summer 'self-teaching' that we do each year. This is one of my preferred things about Summer. I don't have the tolerance (or want) to self-teach my kiddos full time, however every Summer since my most seasoned was in kindergarten, we request Summer learning books and do 'Summer school' for an hour or so every day.

The BEST EVER Grilled Chicken Marinade #dinner #healthyrecipe

Also try our recipe : Lemon Garlic Butter Scallops #healthydinner #eat

Ingredients :

  • ½ cup oil
  • ½ cup balsamic vinegar
  • ¼ cup soy sauce
  • ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
  • 1/8 cup lemon juice
  • ¾ cup brown sugar
  • 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary
  • 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
  • 1 tsp ground black pepper
  • 2 tsp garlic powder
  • 6 chicken breasts or 3.5 lb chicken

Instructions :

  1. Combine all ingredients in a large ziplock bag.
  2. Add chicken to the bag and place the closed ziplock bag in a large bowl and put in the fridge. (The bowl will keep it from making a huge mess in case the bag leaks)
  3. Marinade for at least 8 hours or overnight and grill! Enjoy!

Source : bit.ly/2VjYkBZ

Post a Comment

0 Comments