Paleo Almond Joy Cookies #cookies #dessert

Paleo Almond Joy Cookies #cookies #dessert

My granddad's most loved treat when I was growing up was Almond Joy's. Kid did I adore them as well! It's a memory that I have not delighted in since having my keep going one on Halloween 3 years prior.

I saw a video going around Facebook as of late of an ordinary variant of Almond Joy Cookies. I don't know whether that was the name of them, however that is the thing that they looked like to me. I simply needed to re-make them in a Paleo adaptation that we could eat. The main issue I had was making improved consolidated drain.

So off to the web to discover how to make Paleo improved consolidated drain. It was one of those "slap yourself on the brow minutes"! For what reason didn't I think about that! So Easy Peasy! My most loved approach to cook!

Paleo Almond Joy Cookies #cookies #dessert

Also try our recipe : Vegan Wild Blueberry Scones #vegan #blueberry

Ingredients :
  • 1 14 oz. bag semi-sweet Enjoy Life Mini Chocolate Chips
  • 2 c. Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
  • ⅔ c. Sliced Almonds
  • 1 can full-fat coconut milk
  • 4 T. raw honey
  • dash or two of sea salt (optional)

Instructions :
  1. To make Sweetened Condensed Milk:
  2. Pour 1 can full-fat coconut milk into a small saucepan
  3. Add raw honey & stir
  4. Simmer on low & stir occasionally until reduced (approx. 15-25 min. or until the milk turns a light beige in color, reduces & thickens)
  5. Let Cool.
  6. To make Cookies:
  7. Preheat oven to 325*
  8. Mix coconut, almonds, chocolate chips & sweetened condensed coconut milk
  9. Use an ice cream scoop, or spoon to scoop out round balls
  10. Put on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
  11. Wet fingers with water (to keep them from sticking) & shape & flatten the balls on top. You want to pack them tight so that it sticks together. Whatever shape you form is how they will turn out. You want them kinda thick, about an inch.
  12. Bake for 15-20 min or until golden brown.
  13. Let cool & store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Source : bit.ly/2FfrYVx

Post a Comment

0 Comments