Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #dessert #bars

Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #dessert #bars

Simple peasy, lemon squeezy

I have another fun formula to share today. I have loads of little formulas like this concealed in my formula fastener. A significant number of them I know by heart since I use them so regularly. I simply love speedy sweet formulas – primarily in light of the fact that pastry is my most loved piece of any supper. What's more, in the wake of making dinner and washing dishes I would prefer dependably not to disturb a long, drawn-out pastry.

Lethargic Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

Enter the Lazy Cookie Bar. Made with my most loved storeroom thing – the boxed cake blend. So adaptable, so natural thus yummy. Just 4 fixings and you likely have them all at home as of now. It is anything but an extremely thick bar. It's progressively similar to a sheet dish treat. It's gooey and I cherish the edges – those are my top pick. Don't hesitate to blend this up by including nuts or diverse sorts of chocolate chips.

The incredible thing about this formula is every one of the varieties you can make. Don't hesitate to utilize distinctive sorts of chips or include nuts. I truly love when the occasion preparing chips turn out. You can truly play around with this formula and nobody will realize exactly that it was so natural to make however you!

Lazy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars #dessert #bars

Also try our recipe : Avocado Chocolate Mousse #dessert #cake #avocado

Ingredients :
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 2 eggs beaten
  • 5 tbsp salted butter melted
  • 1 12 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
  2. Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
  3. I love to use the kind that has flour in it.
  4. In your mixing bowl, combine dry cake mix with melted butter and beaten eggs.
  5. This is easier if you have an electric or stand mixer because batter will be very thick.
  6. Stir in bag of chocolate chips.
  7. Spread batter into greased baking dish.
  8. What I like to do is spray my hand with some nonstick cooking spray and then spread the batter around using my hand since the batter is very thick.
  9. Once it is evenly spread out, put in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
  10. It will puff up as it is cooking and be golden brown around the edges when it is done.
  11. Allow to cool. 
Source : bit.ly/2AYh6Yz

Post a Comment

0 Comments