The Best Keto Lava Cake #lava #cake

  The Best Keto Lava Cake #lava #cake

My first pastry, I've at any point made on my ketogenic venture was a one-minute chocolate mug cake brownie. I could eat it consistently and still hit my macros flawlessly.

In the wake of having such an extraordinary accomplishment with a keto dessert, I needed to push ahead and heat a low carb dessert. I hunt down keto treats and discovered a lot of keto options for pastry.

I'm trying different things with loads of flours of late: coconut flour, almond flour, flax seed flour and I saw they are altogether different and it is quite hard to sub one for another in the low carb formulas.

The Best Keto Lava Cake #lava #cake

Also try our recipe : PISTACHIO SUGAR COOKIE BARS #bars #cake

Ingredients :
  • 4 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp heavy whipping cream
  • 3 tbsp sweetener erythritol
  • 1 tbsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp baking powder
  • US Customary - Metric

Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 350F°.
  2. In a bowl combine the dry ingredients: cocoa powder, sweetener, baking powder.
  3. In a separate bowl beat well the eggs with a fork. Add the heavy whipping cream, vanilla extract and mix again.
  4. Add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients and combine together until you get a pourable consistency.
  5. Grease 2 ramekins with some butter.
  6. Bake for 12 minutes or until the top is set but still moist.
  7. Try not to over bake.
  8. Turn out onto plates and serve hot!
Source : bit.ly/2GSmZdi

Read more our recipe : Oreo Fudge Cheesecake #oreo #dessert

Post a Comment

0 Comments