VEGAN SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP #diet #vegan

VEGAN SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP #diet #vegan

At whatever point I consider dark bean soup it takes me back to my school years when I would get together with my sweethearts to learn at the neighborhood Panera. We burned through one an excessive number of incoherent hours there attempting our best to retain many distinctive illnesses alongside the comparing signs and side effects.

When it came to nourishment I generally agreed to a tea (no espresso!) and something from the bread shop. Truly, who can oppose that huge showcase of carbs? Particularly the cinnamon French toast bagel. Ugh, forget about it.

Every so often when I needed something with somewhat more substance, I would arrange their dark bean soup. Healthfully, I thought it was the best of their vegan alternatives and I could more often than not rely on it tasting truly great as well. Presently I do my best to maintain a strategic distance from that enticing pastry shop yet the hankering for dark bean soup still strikes me all the time so all things being equal I simply make my very own at home.

VEGAN SLOW COOKER BLACK BEAN SOUP #diet #vegan

Also try our recipe : QUICK SALAMI & CREAM CHEESE BITES #diet #delicious

INGREDIENTS :
  • 2 cups or 1 pound dried black beans, soaked overnight and rinsed*
  • 1 (14.5 ounce) can crushed fire roasted tomatoes
  • 1 bell pepper, cored and diced
  • 2 jalapenos, cored and diced
  • 1 yellow onion, diced
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 2 teaspoons oregano
  • 3 teaspoons chili powder
  • 3 teaspoons cumin
  • 3 teaspoons chipotle chili powder**
  • 1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire (such as Annie’s)
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 4 cups vegetable broth (I recommend Better Than Bouillon)
  • suggestions toppings: diced avocado, chopped cilantro, diced green onions

DIRECTIONS :
  1. Place all ingredients into the slow cooker, stir together, and cook on high for 8 hours. Remove bay leaves at end of cooking.
  2. Scoop out several cups of the soup into a bowl or large measuring cup and blend with an immersion blender until pureed. Alternatively, you can blend it in a regular blender but be sure to allow it to cool beforehand. Once it’s pureed, add it back to the slow cooker and stir together.
  3. Serve warm in separate bowls and top with avocado, cilantro, and green onions.
Source : bit.ly/2VcphrC

Post a Comment

0 Comments