PALEO HONEY SESAME CHICKEN #paleo #healtyrecipe

PALEO HONEY SESAME CHICKEN #paleo #healtyrecipe

I looove Chinese sustenance. I grew up eating it; my closest companion, Jennifer's mother would it request it week after week for us. That was back in my long stretches of eating white bread finished with margarine finished with sugar. That is not a joke. I really used. No big surprise why I had such serious skin inflammation as a child.

Nowadays, I don't eat Chinese sustenance, ever. Eat it at an eatery or request it, that is. This is for two reasons. One, it DESTROYS my stomach. I have a powerless stomach. Filling it with MSG, vegetable oils, high fructose corn syrup and who recognizes what else isn't just unfortunate, it physically harms me.

The other reason is on the grounds that once I was finding out about these school kids who gathered extra sustenance from eateries to make fertilizer for their plants. They found that come what may, each time they utilized remaining Chinese sustenance, it killed their plants. On the off chance that it was killin' plants, I chose it likely simply wasn't justified, despite any potential benefits to eat.

Along these lines, I've turned out to be truly great at making my own Chinese sustenance. You are WELCOME, my companions!

PALEO HONEY SESAME CHICKEN #paleo #healtyrecipe

Also try our recipe : Keto Zucchini Tots #diet #zucchini

INGREDIENTS

FOR THE CHICKEN:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup tapioca flour
  • 2-3 tbsp coconut oil I use THIS brand with no coconut flavor
  • 1 chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces

HONEY SESAME SAUCE:
  • 2 tbsp ketchup I use THIS brand of ketchup
  • 2 tbsp butter
  • 1/3 cup coconut aminos found HERE
  • 1 tsp sesame oil more if you love sesame flavor
  • 1 tbsp honey I use THIS honey
  • 2 garlic cloves minced
  • 3 scallions diced

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Beat an egg in a bowl.
  2. Add the tapioca flour to a plate for dredging.
  3. Heat the coconut oil over medium heat.
  4. While it heats up, dip your pieces of chicken into the egg, then into the tapioca flour.
  5. Fry evenly on both sides until golden brown.
  6. For the sauce, combine everything except the scallions and garlic over low heat.
  7. I did this while my chicken cooked, stir it once in a while.
  8. It will thicken.
  9. Once it has thickened, add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
  10. Add the scallions but reserve some to sprinkle overtop.
  11. Toss the sauce and the chicken together.
  12. Serve with rice or cauliflower rice.
Source : bit.ly/2Hsp9AH

Read more our recipe : PALEO BAKED FRIES #paleo #diet

Post a Comment

0 Comments