ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS #healthy #parmesan

ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS #healthy #parmesan

I have dependably been fairly an impulsive snacker. It's the means by which I get past my day. I'll even avoid through supper so I can have to a greater extent a calorie allotment to snacks.

In any case, rather than the standard doughnut gaps I nibble on amid the day, I chose to have a go at something somewhat more advantageous and something that included veggies and greens. That is the point at which I discovered 2 waiting zucchinis and new Parmesan in my ice chest to make these superb compelling crisps.

Trust me when I reveal to you that you won't most likely quit eating these. Also, the scariest part about this is that it is so natural to make! With a straightforward flour, egg, Panko-Parmesan covering, these crips meet up in only 15 minutes and get southern style to total fresh flawlessness.

You can definitely prepare these as a more beneficial option however I was somewhat shrewd and seared them to get that truly fresh, brilliant darker hull.

ZUCCHINI PARMESAN CRISPS #healthy #parmesan

Also try our recipe : ZUCCHINI NOODLES MAC & CHEESE #noodle #healthy

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 cup Panko*
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
  • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 large eggs, beaten

DIRECTIONS:
  1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
  2. In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan; set aside.
  3. Working in batches, dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
Source : bit.ly/2Zdol9n

Post a Comment

0 Comments