Chunky Monkey Protein Shake (vegan) #drink #delicious

Chunky Monkey Protein Shake (vegan) #drink #delicious

This Chunky Monkey Protein Shake is a veggie lover protein shake formula that is intended to fulfill your body as well as your brain. It's delectable and tastes liberal despite the fact that it is absolutely solid! I got the thought from the Endless Summer Cookbook and adjusted it marginally.

I am in support of protein shakes, I adore them! I may now and again even beverage them as treat. Tehe. I never leave for the exercise center without my trusty Blender Bottle and a shake produced using one of my most loved protein powders.

On the off chance that you are a nutty spread fan, you will love this shake. It has an extremely prevalent nutty spread flavor with unobtrusive insights of banana. I didn't taste particularly chocolate, despite the fact that I utilized dutch chocolate whey protein powder (not veggie lover) , but rather you can generally include cocoa powder in there on the off chance that you so want, for a progressively intricate flavor.

Chunky Monkey Protein Shake (vegan) #drink #delicious

Also try our recipe : TRIPLE BERRY SMOOTHIE #smoothie #drink

Chunky Monkey Protein Shàke [serves 1] (vegàn/high protein)

  • 3/4 of a frozen banana
  • 4-5 ice cubes
  • 1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
  • 1-2 Tbsp PB2
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk

Blend it àll up ànd enjoy :)

Source : bit.ly/2szhgAU

Read more our recipe : BLUEBERRY BANANA OATMEAL SMOOTHIE #drink #smoothie #blueberry

Post a Comment

0 Comments