SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #avocado #diet

SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #avocado #diet

This toast is so scrumptious even my most fastidious of eaters really needed an entire one to himself. I was genuinely so shocked at this. He is truly the most noticeably bad at eating anything. He asks what certain things are and he discloses to me he doesn't care for it. Ugh, so disappointing. I in any event make my children take one nibble to take a stab at something before they absolutely reject it.

I think the kiddo was upbeat that I made him attempt this. Since he just eaten up it. Indeed, even my regularly abhorring avocado spouse really appreciated this! I've quite recently got an extreme group at my home so prevailing upon them with my suppers dependably feels like the best of achievements like EVER!!

So on the off chance that you have a couple of minutes in your morning when you're not surging out the entryway, you need a delectable contort to your ordinary grain, flapjack or waffle routine then this Southwest Avocado Toast is definitely suited to your tastes! It's a fun, simple flavorful breakfast that you'll need to keep on your morning meal turn.

SOUTHWEST AVOCADO TOAST #avocado #diet

Also try our recipe : POTATO WEDGES WITH VEGAN AVOCADO DIP #diet #potato #avocado

Ingredients :
  • 2 pieces bread toasted
  • 1 avocado peeled and seeded
  • 2 tsp cilantro plus more for garnish
  • Juice of 1/2 lime
  • 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
  • Salt and pepper
  • 2 eggs scrambled
  • Salsa

Instructions :
  1. In bowl mix together your avocado, cilantro, lime, cayenne, red pepper flakes and salt and pepper and stir until mashed.
  2. Spread half mixture on each of your pieces of toast.
  3. Top with your scrambled eggs and desired amount of salsa.
  4. Garnish with cilantro if desired.
Source : bit.ly/2R7QgSU

Post a Comment

0 Comments