SUMMER BOURBON SANGRIA #sangria #drink

SUMMER BOURBON SANGRIA #sangria #drink

This fruity summer sangria is a definitive boozy summer drink stuffed with all the late spring goodness!

See I have a loathe/love association with birthday events particularly when it's my birthday. I cherished them as a child when it implied having huge amounts of my companions over and having a great time with them. However at this point things have changed.

The greater part of my companions live far away and at times year passes by without seeing and now and then notwithstanding conversing with them. So birthday celebrations are never again that fun and now all adult with huge amounts of obligations, I feel as time passes it continues getting busier and busier.

In spite of the fact that I should state I am appreciative for everything that has occurred and seeking after a stunning a lot more years!

SUMMER BOURBON SANGRIA #sangria #drink

Also try our recipe : PALEO FROSTY #healthydrink #cocktail

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 bottle sweet white wine (I used Barefoot's Riesling Refreshing Sweet)
  • ¼ cup bourbon
  • 4-8 Tbsps white sugar, add as much or less according to how sweet you want
  • 1 orange, thinly sliced
  • 2 peaches, chopped thin lengthwise
  • Around 14 blackberries (Roughly 1 cup)
  • 6-7 fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
  • 1 lime thinly sliced
  • 1 tsp lime juice
  • Mint leaves

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. In a large jug, add wine, bourbon and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Now add all the fruits, lime juice & mint leaves & stir around. Taste and adjust sweetness or tartness by adding sugar/lime as per your taste. Cover and chill in refrigerator for few hours before serving.
  2. Serve chilled.
Source : bit.ly/2H7HWAY


Post a Comment

0 Comments