Easy Vegan French Toast #easy #dessert

Easy Vegan French Toast #easy #dessert

Veggie lover french toast I wasn't so certain about. I adore customary french toast and was a little stressed over destroying an officially beneficial thing we had going. Interest overruled my suspicion however and before I knew it, I was breaking out the flaxseed.

Watch the video underneath for how to make my veggie lover french toast!

I took a stab at making the hitter two diverse ways – one where I included every one of the fixings together (counting the flax) and the other where I made a "flaxseed egg" independently and let it sit in the cooler before adding it to the player. The "flaxseed egg" variant may have been a touch thicker however truly, I don't assume it made a big deal about a distinction.

Easy Vegan French Toast #easy #dessert

Also try our recipe : Peanut Butter Lasagna #lasagna #peanut

INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup coconut milk beverage
  • 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal (ground flaxseed)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1 loaf day-old bread, sliced
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
  • Optional: maple syrup for topping

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. In a wide-rimmed bowl, add coconut milk, flaxseed, vanilla, and cinnamon, whisk, and let set for 5 minutes.
  2. Heat coconut oil on a griddle over medium-low heat.
  3. One side at a time, dip slices of bread into the batter, leaving no spots untouched.
  4. Transfer slices to the griddle and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until golden-brown.
  5. Optional: Drizzle french toast with maple syrup.
Source : bit.ly/2L9m9MV

Post a Comment

0 Comments