BAKED CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS #dessert #cakes

BAKED CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS #dessert #cakes

Would you be able to trust I really needed to persuade my kids to attempt these? They're profoundly suspicious of every single new sustenance (ugh), and were wary when I said brilliantly "they're great!! Attempt one!".

I believe they're onto me, since I likewise said that regarding asparagus half a month prior, and they tried it. What's more, detested it.

I surmise I sort of merited that one.Anyway – the cinnamon-y delectability of these Cinnamon Cream Cheese Roll-Ups hit their noses, and they condescended to taste it. Normally, their mom was appropriate (as usual – we'll disregard the asparagus episode).

BAKED CINNAMON CREAM CHEESE ROLL-UPS #dessert #cakes

Also try our recipe : LEMON RASPBERRY BARS #bars #lemon

Ingredients :
  • 10-12 slices bread (any kind)
  • 4 oz cream cheese , softened
  • 3 Tbs powdered sugar
  • ½ cup sugar
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • ½ cup butter , melted
Directions :
  1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
  2. Slice the crusts off the bread
  3. Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread out.
  4. Combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
  5. Lay out 2 shallow dishes (I use pie plates sometimes)
Source : bit.ly/2VUl252

Post a Comment

0 Comments