CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable

CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable

There are two things I can't get enough of amid my pregnancy up until now: cheddar, and pasta! 
I can't disclose to you how often my sweet spouse has made spaghetti for me, and I essentially lived off of quesadillas amid my first trimester. 
I could eat this astounding One Pan Baked Ziti each and every night, and since I'm the one more often than not accountable for supper, we've been having the majority of my most loved mushy pastas of late
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS #vegan #vegetable
Ingredients :
  • 12 ounce box Jumbo pasta shells
  • 2 1/2 cups cooked chicken , shredded (I use rotisserie)
  • 1 1/2 cups fresh broccoli , steamed and chopped
  • Alfredo sauce:
  • 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 3 cloves garlic , minced
  • 1 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 1 1/4 cups whole milk
  • 2/3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
  • 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese , divided
  • 2 large egg yolks , beaten
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper , to taste
Instructions :
  1. Cook pasta according to package instructions, just until al dente. Drain from water and lay out on a large dish to cool, so that they don't stick together.
  2. Make alfredo sauce:
  3. Combine butter, garlic, heavy cream and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. 
  4. Beat egg yolks in a small bowl. Add a spoonful of the hot milk mixture to the eggs, stirring to temper the eggs. Repeat with several more spoonfuls. 
  5. Slowly add the egg mixture to the saucepan and stir to combine. Remove from heat. 
Source : bit.ly/2G53YSV

Post a Comment

0 Comments