VEGAN HAWAIIAN BBQ PIZZA #pizza #vegan

VEGAN HAWAIIAN BBQ PIZZA #pizza #vegan

One of my go-to most loved pizzas is pineapple and onion. This Vegan Hawaiian BBQ Pizza makes that combo a stride further. Other than the sweet and exquisite segments of pineapple and onion, this pizza has a sweet, fiery, and smoky touch from BBQ sauce and tofu bacon.

I as of late got into making my very own BBQ sauce. It truly requires no investment by any means, and it's absolutely justified, despite all the trouble. For my BBQ sauce, I made it sweet and hot.

As we state in my home, "¡No me digas!". That is to say, "Well, no kidding!" in Spanish. My most loved flavor mix is sweet and fiery, so obviously I needed to make it sweet and zesty.

VEGAN HAWAIIAN BBQ PIZZA #pizza #vegan

Also try our recipe : BANG BANG CAULIFLOWER #cauliflower #vegetarian

Ingredients :
  • 9 " pizza crust - I used 1/2 of Pamela's Pizza Mix
  • 2 tablespoons Gluten Free BBQ Sauce
  • 1 slice of tofu bacon chopped
  • 1/4 cup chopped pineapple
  • 1 tablespoon thinly sliced red onion
  • 1/4 cup chopped red pepper
  • 2 tablespoon vegan mozzarella optional
  • 1 tablespoon chopped green onion green parts
Instructions :
  1. Preheat oven to 450°.
  2. Mix /cook pizza dough according to directions.
  3. Spread BBQ sauce on pizza crust. Top with chopped tofu bacon, pineapple, red onion, red pepper, and vegan mozzarella. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes or until crust has slightly browned*.
  4. Top with chopped green onion, slice and serve.
Source : bit.ly/2sa7EMO 

Read more our recipe : VEGAN LENTIL LOAF #vegan #vegetable

Post a Comment

0 Comments